What do you ask when selecting a staffing firm to partner with?
Before signing a contract with a staffing firm, ask the following questions:
- What industries do you specialize in?
- What clients do you currently represent?
- How large is your client database?
- Are your recruiters certified?
- What type of background check is conducted?
- Are candidates interviewed in person or online only?
- What is your fee structure?
- How quickly can you get an agency staff member onsite if there's a problem?
- Is your agency affiliated with the American Staffing Association?
- What are your most recent satisfaction scores from clients and temporary workers?
Source: Inavero Inc.