Employee Referral Program
Jersey Staffing is always looking for good people, and you can help. Research has shown, and our own experience supports this, that new hires that come into a company through employee referrals are excellent contributors, stay with the company longer and are a more cost-effective recruit.
That's where you come in! If you know someone who would be a good addition to Jersey Staffing (and our clients) and they meet the qualifications for an open job and are hired, you will be entered into our referral program! Our incentive program consists of monetary and non-monetary rewards.
Please notify a team member at Jersey Staffing with the name of your Referral today! You will be rewarded for your referral if the following Program Rules are met:
- Referral Eligibility: Must be a current or former Jersey Staffing employee.
- There is no cap on the number of referrals an employee can make.
- If contact has been made by Jersey Staffing to the individual being referred prior to the referral, the referral reward is void.
- Referral must be placed and hired by Jersey Staffing.
- Written or verbal communication must be made with your recruiter, informing them of the name of the referred candidate.
- The reward will be given within 30 days of the 1st day of employment of the referred candidate.
- We may change our referral bonus program over time to add more interesting incentives.
- We also reserve the right to discontinue certain rewards if they prove ineffective or inefficient.
- If two or more employees refer the same candidate, only the first referrer will receive the referral incentives.
Jersey Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. Being referred is not a guarantee of employment.