The below tips could be the difference of getting the job or NOT getting job....
- Record a professional voicemail on your phone
- Don’t be late and arrive 15 minutes early, no earlier!!!
- Do a test drive to the company before your interview
- Maintain eye contact and use a firm hand shake
- Be aware of your body language, sit up straight!
- Do not chew gum or have anything in your mouth
- Come prepared with at least 2 resume copies and at least 3 professional references
- Leave your cell phone on silent (not vibrate) and out of sight for the whole interview. Better yet, leave it in the car.