Kristi Telschow is the CEO and Founder of Jersey Staffing Solutions, LLC. With a desire to succeed and an unstoppable work ethic, Kristi started developing her clients the old fashioned way, cold calling and door to door sales, to build lasting relationships. Kristi has received impressive accolades in the media, including being nominated to the Top 25 Finalists of Leading Women Entrepreneurs in NJ Monthly Magazine in 2012, being featured in the March 25th, 2013 issue of Forbes Magazine as a Women Business Leader in NJ and nominated by NJBiz as a 40 under 40 Winner in September 2013. In May of 2014, Kristi also received the Maroon and Gold Alumni Award from her Alma Mater, Bloomsburg University in Pennsylvania. To add to these awards, Jersey Staffing was recently voted as one of the top 25 staffing firms in NJ, because of Kristi’s leadership.
Kristi works with customers not only to provide the best possible candidates for each organization, but collaborates with customers to understand individual needs and expectations. Her concept, "Beyond the resume" is a motto she lives by every day. Kristi trains her staff members to personally meet with their clients and candidates to determine the short term and long term goals of their recruiting needs and partnering in developing a road-map to accomplish those goals. With her philosophy and customer experience approach, she has fostered long term clients with many more to come.
In addition to being an accomplished professional offering guidance to her staff, customers and business partners, she is also a philanthropist. Kristi is passionate about giving back to the community by donating her time to many different causes that she has become very passionate about that will benefit from her work experience and knowledge.
- Kristi has been actively volunteering her time with Dress for Succes of Northern NJ as a Panelist and Coach for their Steps2Success program since 2015.
- Kristi volunteers with the Finance Park and in the classroom with Junior Achievement of NJ.
- Speaker and presenter for various Universities and Phi Beta Lambda (Future Business Leaders).
- In addition, she has donated her time and/or found other ways to give back to Animal Rescue Associations, Boys Scouts of America - Patriots Path Council and the Community FoodBank of NJ.
- Kristi sat on the Board of Directors and was the VP of the Marketing Committee for the New Jersey Staffing Alliance (NJSA) from 2012 - 2015.
- Kristi currently sits on the Board of Directors and is both the VP of Membership and President Elect for the Morris County Chapter of Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), since 2015.
- Kristi is an active member of the American Staffing Association (ASA)
- Founding Member of Vistage group covering Morris and Sussex Counties - Vistage is an executive coaching organization that provides leadership training and business coaching to CEOs and Executives to help them grow their business.